The Atlanta Beltline Partnership and Atlanta BeltLine Inc. are hosting a free three-hour community workshop for homeowners along the trail.
“The Atlanta BeltLine Partnership, Home Place Consulting and and Citizens Trust Bank want to make sure existing homeowners in Atlanta BeltLine neighborhoods are equipped to take advantage of available resources to stay in their homes or knowledgeably evaluate opportunities if they are considering selling,” the event description says.
It will be held Saturday, June 24, starting at 9:30 a.m. It will be held at the Lang Carson Community Center 100 Flat Shoals Ave SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30316.
At the free workshop, led by National Homeownership Consultant Tia McCoy, attendees will learn about:
– Fulton County property tax assessment, appeals and exemptions
– Resources available to help homeowners stay in their homes
– Homeowner-occupied rehab programs
– Homeowners insurance and code enforcement
– How to be engaged in your community
There will be a limit of 50 attendees. To register for the event, click here.