Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. will host its second quarterly briefing of the year next week to provide information on the project along with a conversation about city equity.
According to the event Facebook page, the briefing will start with an introduction of the Atlanta BeltLine project followed by project updates and a facilitated panel discussion focused on equity.
Featured panelists include:
• Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms
• President & CEO of Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. Brian McGowan
• Interim CEO of Atlanta Housing Brandon Riddick-Seals
• City of Atlanta Commissioner of Planning Tim Keane
• Chief Equity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. Nonet Sykes
The event will take place Monday, June 4, 2018 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. at the Friendship Baptist Church, 80 Walnut Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30314.