This weekend, the Atlanta Hawks and their official jersey patch partner, Sharecare, will join forces to host the first-ever Sharecare Heartbeat Festival and 3-vs-3 Tournament this weekend at Central Park.
Registered tournament participants in both the youth and adult divisions can compete in a double elimination bracket battle.
The day-long event, which seeks to promote health and wellness, will feature food trucks, live DJ entertainment, and activities including cooking demonstrations, CPR training and fitness classes like Zumba and yoga.
The festival will take place Saturday, April 14 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. at Central Park. Admission is free and open to the public.
The full list of activities includes:
- Hawks 3-vs-3 Tournament (spectators welcome, participants by invite only)
- Live DJ Entertainment
- Hawks games & contests (with prizes)
- Appearances by current and former Hawks players
- Inflatables & Face Painting
- Health Screenings
- CPR Training
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Food Trucks
- Yoga in the park by King of Pops
- Zumba Class
- Get Pulsed Fitness Class
- Hawks Cheer Clinic