On Saturday, April 7th, the team behind the Atlanta March For Our Lives will host a “Town Hall For Our Lives” to discuss ways to reduce gun violence.
“Town Hall for Our Lives – Georgia” will be held “on behalf of concerned Georgians who will come together with elected politicians to have face-to-face conversations about gun reform,” according to a March For Our Lives press release.
The meeting will take place on Saturday, April 7th from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. at the Rialto Center for the Arts (80 Forsyth St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303).
The release also notes that “Town Hall for Our Lives – Georgia” is also “proud to stand with other local and student-led town halls across the city of Atlanta and the state of Georgia.”
These upcoming town halls include:
GA 4th District Town Hall for Our Lives
Saturday, April 7 from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Trinity Baptist Church
301 Honey Creek Rd SE, Conyers, GA 30094
Organized and led by youth
Q&A on gun violence
General Public is welcome
Congressman Hank Johnson has confirmed attendance with confirmation of attendance from State Senator Steve Henson forthcoming
Media Contact: Annabette Vellines firstname.lastname@example.org 404.434.7703
- GA 9th District Town Hall for Our Lives
- Saturday, April 7 from 3 pm – 5 pm
- Roosevelt Square (downtown Gainesville square)
Gainesville, GA 30501
- General public is welcome to attend. Voter registration will be available.
- Speakers will include a UGA student organizer (TBA), a representative of Stephanie Lopez-Burgos, a Democratic candidate for Hall County Board of Education, and Democratic candidates for US House of Representatives Josh McCall and Dave Cooper.
- Media Contact: Marisa Pyle, email@example.com, 706-973-7071
- Georgia 10th District Coffee and Q&A with Rep. Jodi Hice
- Friday, April 7 from 1 pm – 2 pm
- Milledgeville Baldwin County Chamber of Commerce
- 130 S. Jefferson St, Milledgeville, GA 31061
- This is not an organized town hall but a great opportunity for constituents to talk with Rep. Hice in his office about gun violence. Students are strongly encouraged to attend.
Additionally, details for a for Georgia 11th District Town Hall for Our Lives will be announced in the coming days.