Image via Lyft.
Today, ridesharing app Lyft announced the most popular destinations for users in more than 45 cities across the country – including Atlanta.
Every year, Lyft compiles data from its rides to determine different cities’ most popular drop off locations. These destinations are awarded “Lyfties,” and riders visiting these locations can use the promo code “LYFTIES18” for $5 off their first two rides there. This year’s winners are:
- Most popular bar – Dark Horse Tavern
- Most visited fitness studio/gym – LA. Fitness
- Most popular concert venue – Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Most visited restaurant for brunch – Atlanta Breakfast Club
- Most visited late-night restaurant – Waffle House
- Most visited late-night neighborhood – Buckhead
- Only in Atlanta – Ponce City Market
“Lyft helps Atlantans experience and connect with their city in new and interesting ways.” Sam Bond, general manager of Lyft southeast said in a statement. “The Lyfties are a way for us to recognize the places that truly make Atlanta unique and to say thank you for sharing a ride with us to some of the city’s best spots.”