The cooking competition show “MasterChef Junior” will host an open casting call in Atlanta on Saturday, January 13, according to a press release.
The casting call will take place from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m at the Four Seasons Hotel on 14th Street in Atlanta. Contestants must be at least 8 years old as of April 1, 2018, and no older than 13 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
MasterChef even compiled a list of the “Top 10 Signs of a Junior MasterChef in the Making”:
- They are a cookie decorating party animal!
- A cookbook is #1 on their holiday wish list…
- An apron is the perfect accessory to their everyday outfit…
- They spend more time in the kitchen than in front of the TV.
- You serve as their sous chef, not the other way around.
- Red is their favorite color…
- They have the perfect MasterChef palette!
- They have the cheesiest and best Mac & Cheese recipe in all of America.
- They are fierce a competitor…
- They are a good teammate.
Visit http://masterchefjuniorcasting.com/ to apply and for additional details, including eligibility and other audition terms and conditions.
For those unable to attend an open casting call, a home video may be submitted. Instructions can be found at http://masterchefjuniorcasting.com/audition-video-instructions.